This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Kraft.
Getting you ready for entertaining this holiday season with a delicious appetizer. This French Onion Dip is smooth and creamy, made with caramelized onions for extra flavor burst!
I can finally focus on the holidays! The school is OVER (for a month)! I ROCKED it! One more push, one more semester and I’m done! (Well, until I start the Ph.D. program that is.)
I actually have free time now … it’s very unsettling. I don’t know what to do with myself.
Cooking and sharing with you should keep me occupied!
Lot’s of entertaining and parties are coming up and I want to make sure you have some ideas. This dip is incredibly delicious and easy to make. It’s a classic and will go with any occasions. You can class it up for a holiday party with some fancy crackers or serve it the football party with chips.
In addition to this dip being the best for any party, you can get some great savings on the ingredients! You can save up to $20 with Kraft coupons available exclusively at Target.
Click here to find your Kraft coupons and start cooking!
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of Kraft® Mayo with Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of Kraft® Mozzarella shredded cheese
- 1 medium Vidalia onion
- 1 tbs butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt, fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Slice the onions thin.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Preheat a coking pan on medium-high heat, add the butter and sliced onions. Saute the onions until nicely browned and caramelized. (Don't walk away too far and stir often so you don't burn the onions.)
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients except for caramelized onions until smooth.
- Fold in the onions and transfer the mixture into an oven-safe dish. Sprinkle with a little extra shredded cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com. All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through | Facebook| Twitter| Pinterest| to keep up with the recipes!
From shopping for gifts to planning family dinners, it’s hard to keep up with all your holiday to-do’s. This year, Kraft is helping out with great weeknight meals and entertaining ideas to make the season a little bit easier. Plus, Kraft is offering up to $20 in coupons, redeemable exclusively at Target, to make food shopping easier and to help you have a happy holiday season.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kraft. The opinions and text are all mine.