If you like coffee and coffee flavored desserts, you are in the right place! These Coffee Mocha Blondies are incredibly delicious and ‘m sharing the recipe!
I hope everyone is is having a nice week! I am busy busy busy. Only three weeks left of school and then off for the summer. A much needed break for sure.
I want to share something special with you today. I made these amazing blondies for our family Easter gathering. I’m sure you already know that I’m a huge coffee fan, so it’s no surprise that I bake with it as well. I love coffee flavored baked good. If you give these blondies a try, you will love it too.
I can’t even express the aroma that filled my kitchen, and the whole apartment, while these blondies were baking. It’s absolutely intoxicating and will make you want to sink your teeth into the blondies as soon as possible! What makes them even more delicious is the sauce. It’s a smooth chocolate sauce that adds the perfect mocha touch to these coffee blondies!
Oh boy, I’ve been talking about them so much, I can practically smell them all over again! I have to run to the kitchen and make some more. Someone should make an air freshener that smells like these blondies. It will make you drool from the first sniff (hehe)!
Alright, I should stop talking it up. Hopefully, I’ve convinced you and you will run and make some of your own!
Here is the recipe!
- For Blondies:
- 1/2 cup of butter, melted
- 3/4 cup of dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 1/3 cup of strong coffee (1/3 cup of water and 1 tbs instant coffee)
- For Chocolate Sauce:
- 2 tbs butter
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1/3 cup of hot fudge
- 1 tbs of dark brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325 and grease an 8x8 baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk egg, melted butter and coffee together.
- Add brown sugar and vanilla extract, whisk well.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder and baking soda. Whisk until all combined
- Now, take a big sniff because the batter smells AMAZING!
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and make sure it's evenly spread.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes (You can touch the center of the blondie to make sure it's cooked)
- The smell that's filling your house is now intoxicating!
- For Sauce: Melt the butter in the small sauce pot and add sugar, hot fudge and heavy cream. Cook on medium heat, whisking slowly until all combined. When it starts to bubble, take off the heat.
- Serve the blondies topped with warm chocolate sauce and welcome to heaven!
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to emails of follow me through | Facebook| Twitter| Pinterest| so you don’t miss any more recipes!
PLEASE NOTE: I switched the email delivery system! The switch happened in the middle of March. If you subscribed before then, PLEASE re-subscribe in the side bar! HUGS!