15 oz white chocolate squares or chips. (I used Ghirardelli, yumm!)
2 tbs unsalted butter
10 oz of sweetened condensed milk
3/4 cup of Cranberry jam
1. Line the 8×8 baking pan with foil. Lightly grease the foil with butter.
2. Heat up the water in the double boiler on medium heat. Add the butter to the double boiler and let it melt.
3. Chop the white chocolate squares and add it to the double boiler.
4. Add the sweetened condensed milk. Keep cooking everything in the double boiler, stirring frequently with silicone whisk, until all is melted and combined.
5. Pour the fudge mixture into the baking pan and spread it evenly.
6. Add the cranberry jam into the piping bag and swirl the jam over the top of fudge, not too deep. Press it lightly into the top.
7. Let it cool until it sets in.