|Chocolate candy will be replaced with hard candy!!|
**National Collection week is Nov 12-19th** Gifts are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
1. Use an empty shoe box (standard size, please) or a small plastic container. You can wrap the box (lid separately), but wrapping is not required.
2. Boy or Girl? Determine whether your gift will be for a boy or a girl, and the child’s age category: 2-4, 5-9, or 10-14. You can download a label online or click the Follow Your Box option to get a special label to learn the destination of you shoe box gift.
3. Fill it up! Fill the box with a variety of gifts that will bring delight to a child such as toys, school supplies, and hygiene items. A list of suggested gift items is available here.
|School and art supplies.|
4. Donate $7 Please donate $7 or more for each shoe box you prepare to help cover shipping and other project costs. You can give online by using our Follow Your Box option, or you can write a check to Samaritan’s Purse (note “OCC” on memo line) and place it in an envelope on top of the gift items inside your box. If you or your family are preparing more than one shoe box, please make one combined donation.
5. Drop Off Click here to find the closest drop-off location during you and drop off your box during OCC’s National Collection Week, Nov. 12-19, 2012. You can also send shoe box gifts year-round to: Samaritan’s Purse Operation Christmas Child 801 Bamboo Road, Boone, NC 28607
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Operation Christmas Child. The opinions and text are all mine.