1 1/2 cups of Nutella
1 stick of butter
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup of white granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup of flour
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup of hazelnuts
1.Preheat the oven to 325. Line a 13×9 baking pan with foil and grease.
2. In a small sauce pot, melt the butter and whisk in Nutella until all combined and smooth.
3. Pour the sugars into a mixing bowl, slowly add the Nutella mixture. Whisk together very well.
4. Make sure that the mixture is not too hot and add the eggs, one at a time, whisking well after each addition.
5. Whisk in the vanilla, flour and salt until smooth.
6. Mix in the hazelnuts and transfer the mixture into the lined baking pan.
7. Bake for 35-40 minutes.