2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
1 cup packed dark-brown sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
2 large eggs, room temperature
1 1/2 cup of chopped mini Reese’s cups
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour and baking soda
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the butter and sugar, beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
3. Add the salt, vanilla, and eggs, one at a time. Beat until well mixed
4. Reduce speed to low and add flour mixture; mix until just combined.
5. Carefully fold in the cut Reese’s minis
6. Drop tablespoon-sized balls of dough about 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake for about 9 minutes, until cookies are golden brown but still soft in the middle.
8. After completely cooled, decorate the cookies with candy eyes and draw the fangs with fudge.