Chicken Pockets (9 mini chicken pockets):
3 chicken tenders
3/4 cup of Kraft Honey Mustard Anything Dressing
1 tbs Dijon mustard
2 garlic cloves
1 tbs vegetable oil
1/2 cup shredded Monterrey Jack ckeese
1 sheet of puff pastry
1 small egg
3 tbs Kraft Honey Mustard Anything Dressing
2 tsp sour cream
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine Kraft Honey Mustard Anything Dressing, Dijon mustard, crushed garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. Mix the chicken tenders into the marinade, make sure that all tenders are well coated. Let it sit for about 30 minutes.
3. Heat up about a tablespoon of oil in a pan and add your tenders to the pan. Cook until all the tenders are fully done.
4. Shred the tenders with two forks. Mix the shredded chicken and shredded Monterrey Jack.
5. Cut the pastry into 9 equal squares. Divide the chicken/cheese mixture between the pastry squares. Lightly rub the edges of the squares with water and pinch the edges together to form a triangle pocket. Repeat with all 9 pockets.
6. Whisk the egg and a little bit of salt together and brush the pastries with egg mixture.
7. Bake the pastries for about 10-13 minutes.
8. Combine the dip ingredients together and serve with the pastries.