2. Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie is one of my favorite recipes to make in the fall. It combined the best of two worlds: pumpkin pie and cheesecake.
3. Pumpkin Bread with Cream Cheese Filling was a huge hit. I will definitely be making it again this year.
4. Whole Roasted Pumpkin Stuffed with Mushrooms is perfect for a dinner party during the holiday season.
5. Cranberry Almond Pumpkin Bread is another variation of a pumpkin bread. I love the sweetness and the tang provided by cranberries.
6. Pumpkin Pancakes is a great way to bring fall flavors to your breakfast.
7. These Pumpkin Hazelnut Blondies are so soft and moist. They work very well for breakfast or dessert, just you add some ice cream.
8. Pumpkin Risotto is one of little man’s favorite meals.