(I’m sorry, I completely forgot to take the process pictures. Forgive me?)
4 chicken tenders (1 tender per slider)
1 cup of Italian bread crumbs
1 tbs Parmesan cheese
2 tbs olive oil
1/2 cup Marinara sauce
4 mini hamburger buns
1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese
4-5 fresh basil leaves
1. Beat the egg with a little salt and pepper in one shallow bowl.
2. Combine Italian bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Bread the chicken tenders: dip the tenders first into bread crumb mixture. then into egg, then into bread crumb mixture again.
4. Cook the breaded tenders on medium heat for about 15 minutes, until completely done.
5. Lower the heat to medium-low. Add the Marinara sauce on top of chicken tenders. Cover and cook for about 2 more minutes.
6. Cut the chicken tenders in half and place them on the buns. Top with some Mozzarella cheese and basil leaves.