Flatbread of your choice
2 tbs Pesto
4-5 cherry tomatoes
1 cup raw shrimp
1/2 cup of fresh shaved Parmesan cheese
1 tsp lemon juice
2 tsp vegetable oil
~ Preheat the oven to 350.
1. Heat up the oil in a small pan. Add the shrimp, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Cook the shrimp for about 2 minutes, until the shrimp are just pink.
2. Spread the pesto over the flatbread. Chop the tomatoes and lay them over the flatbread.
3. Spread the shrimp over the flatbread and sprinkle with shaved Parmesan cheese.
4. Bake the flatbread pizza in the oven for 10-13 minutes.
* I am linking this recipe to THESE GREAT PARTIES, in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?