You can serve some butter rolls with a nice family hearty dinner. Or, you can serve these rolls with some exotic Italian feast, like I did! I love Italian and now I love my new rolls!
1. Preheat the oven to 375 and lightly grease a baking sheet.
2. Roll out the french bread dough and cut it into about 1-inch pieces.
3. Do a criss-cross cut on top of each roll.
4. Melt the butter and brush each roll with melted butter.
5. Sprinkle each roll with some minced rosemary and Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake for 11-13 minutes, until golden brown.