|Didn’t even use the second french bread dough and the cheese and BBQ sauce will be use many more times!|
|This is my favorite part of the movie. Wink, wink.|
3 large baking potatoes
2 tbs vegetable oil
1 lb chicken tenders
1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
1 1/2 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
chives and tomatoes for topping
|From my garden|
1. Rinse the potatoes, sprinkle with salt and cover in foil. Bake for about an hour. Take off the foil and bake for another 15-20 minutes.
2. In a medium pan, heat up the oil and add the tenders. Add the BBQ sauce and cook until the tenders are done. Take the chicken out on the pan, save the sauce. Using two forks pull apart all the chicken. Add the sauce from the pan to the chicken. Mix well, set aside.
3. Cool the potatoes, cut in half. Cool until easy to handle. Carefully scoop out the center of the bake potato but leave about 1/4 inch think.
4. Add some cheese to the potato skins. Divide the pulled chicken among the skins. Sprinkle more cheese over the top.
4. Bake the stuffed skins for 10-15 minutes. Top it off with some chopped chives and tomatoes.
Potatoes that were scooped out of baked potatoes
1 1/2 tbs butter
3 tbs milk
2 tbs sour cream
1/4 cup chopped chives
~Add some butter, milk, sour cream and chives to the potatoes that you scooped out of the baked potatoes. Mix well. CLICK HERE to see the directions on making Pirojki.
* I am linking this recipe to THESE GREAT PARTIES, in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?
*This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. #CBias All the photographs and opinions are my own.