Honeydew Melon Berry Pops

Fruit Pops are very popular around here, during the summer time of course.  Although, in Florida, summer is about 8  months out of the year!
At the farmer’s market last week, I loaded up on fruit and berries. I absolutely love farmer’s market produce, it does not compare to store bought produce. The taste is so much more flavorful and the cost is so much less.  Not to mention that its all from local farms.
Well, I got some great honeydew melon, sugar-baby watermelons, big beautiful raspberries, blueberries and so much more. I was using all my fruit and berries left and right. The little man got yogurt with fresh berries every morning and I made these pops. You just thought that my Cherry Limeade pops were awesome…these pops rub their noses in how much better they are!

1/2 of a medium honeydew melon
1 tbs sugar (I prefer sugar substitute)
1 tbs water

3/4 cup blueberries
1/2 cup raspberries

1. Scoop out the meat of the honeydew melon with an ice cream scoop or a melon baller into a blender or a food processor.

2. Heat up water until hot and add to sugar. Stir and let the sugar melt in the water. Pour the sugar water into the melon. Puree the melon.

3. Drop some blueberries into half of the ice pop molds and raspberries into the other half of the molds. Slowly pour the melon puree into the ice pop molds. Gently shake the molds and tap it on the counter to make sure the puree goes all the way to the bottom and there are no air pockets.

4. If using wooden popsicle sticks: cover the ice pop molds with saran wrap, tightly. Gently poke a hole in the saran wrap with a toothpick. Put in the popsicle sticks.

5. Freeze for at least 4 hours.

Enjoy!!

* I am linking this recipe to   THESE GREAT PARTIES, in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?
 & Pity Party

Comments

1. Looking good!

2. These look so refreshing. I am reminded to get a popsicle mold ASAP.

3. Jessi W says:

These look amazing; I have to try this! I’d be thrilled if you would link this up at my current link party so everyone can see it! http://practicallyfunctional.net/2012/06/the-fun-in-functional-link-party-4/

4. These just look so cheerful and summer-y! Thanks for the recipe! I’m a new follower too!

Sarah
    {http://www.naptimedelights.blogspot.com}

5. Jessi W says:

Thank you so much for linking these up to The Fun In Functional; I can’t wait to try them!

6. Beautiful looking, low in calories, nutritious… looks like a great hot night dessert. Thanks for sharing it on foodie friday.

7. Laura Richard says:

I sure wish I could grab one of those pops right now! :P

8. Debi Bolocofsky says:

These look so good.  I have a Blog Hop on Wednesdays, and I would love it if you would link this post tomorrow.  You can find it at
    It is called Wednesdays Adorned From Above Blog Hop.
    I hope to see you there.  Have a great Day.
    Debi Bolocofsky
    Adorned From Above

9. Oh goodness.. I might have to make these for labor-pops! Here is my post: http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2012/06/how-to-tuesday-birthing-banner.html

10. Blessedwithgrace says:

These really look great! What a perfectly healthy snack for my daughter this summer – who LOVES frozen Popsicle! Thanks for sharing and linking to Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.

11. Holy moly, those look fabulous!!  Not only beautiful but nutritious, too!

12. Athena Bonner says:

I can’t wait to try these!!  Pinning! :)

13. The Sisters says:

These look so yummy! And such great colors for summer! Thanks for linking up to “Strut Your Stuff Saturday!” We hope to see you again! -The Sisters

14. Looks yummy and refreshing!

15. Courtney Foster says:

these look delish! i love how you used hoenydew melon

16. um those are so pretty!  I bet they taste great.

17. Ladybird Ln says:

This looks so delicious, and refreshing!  I am showing it off tonight at my party!

Carlee

18. Debra Kapellakis says:

Those are yum yum yummy! The little watermelon flowers make the photo’s PERFECT!

19. Jenn Lifford says:

These look fabulous!!  I can’t wait to try them!  Thanks so much for coming out to the party at Clean and Scentsible.  I’ll be featuring these on sunday.  Have a great weekend!
    Jenn ;)

20. Vanessa K says:

Hmm.. These look so yummy and refreshing! :)
    You will be featured at tomorrow’s {nifty thrifty sunday}!XO! Vanessa

21. Taste Buds says:

Love the idea… now if only I had room in my freezer.

-h

22. Ashley @ Cherishedbliss says:

Love these! I am featuring you tomorrow! : )

23. WillCookForSmiles says:

You rock, Vanessa!! Thank you!

24. WillCookForSmiles says:

Woohoo! Thank you :)

25. WillCookForSmiles says:

Awww, thank you! SO sweet!

26. WillCookForSmiles says:

Hehe, hope you make some room :) So worth it :)

27. WillCookForSmiles says:

Yay, thank you!!

28. Deana @ CountryMommaCooks says:

I am featuring this on my “12 Great Ice-cream Recipes” round up post……..Thanks for sharing it @ CountryMommaCooks Link and Greet Party……..have a great week end!

29. I do not even know how I stopped up right here, but I assumed this put
    up used to be good. I don’t realize who you’re however certainly you’re going to a famous blogger for those who are not already ;) Cheers!

30. A delightful summer treat! I love your pictures Lyuba!!!

1. [...] Honeydew Melon Berry Pops from Will Cook For Smiles [...]

2. [...] When making popsicles, you can play with flavors and colors. For example, this is a recipe with melon and berries. Scoop the melon and put it in the blender. Then heat up water, add sugar and pour the mixture into the melon. Make a puree, drop some blueberries and make the popsicles.{found on willcookforsmiles}. [...]