(Check out our shopping trip HERE)
Makes 2 salads
1 tbs vegetable oil
6-8 chicken tenders
1 tsp grated fresh ginger
3 garlic cloves, grated or minced
4 cups of salad mix
1/2 cup Dole Mandarin oranges
1/4 cups dry chow mein noodles
2 tbs chopped almonds
2-3 tbs of Asian dressing
1. Heat up the oil in a medium pan. Add the grated ginger and garlic, saute until fragrant. Add the chicken tenders and season with salt and pepper. Cook the chicken tenders until golden on each side.
2. Divide the salad mix between the two plates. Layer the chicken on top. Sprinkle with the dry chow mein noodles and almonds. Add some Dole Mandarin oranges.
|I ended up not using the milk|
Makes 3- 7 oz pops
3 Dole Peach fruit cups
1 1/2 cups of fat free plain yogurt
3 tbs honey
1 tbs of juice from the fruit cups
1. Drain the juice out of the fruit cups in to a separate cup. Mix the peaches, yogurt, honey and juice in a bowl.
2. Divide the mixture between 3 Dixie cups. Cover each cup with saran wrap, tightly. Carefully stick the wooden sticks in the center. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
I can have a lot of fun with the Dole fruit cups. My husband always loved those fruit cups and still does. He even managed to steal a couple while I was cooking and share it with a little guy. I don’t mind since the Dole fruit cups are made with real fruit in 100% fruit juice. As long as they leave me enough!
If you want to learn more be sure to check out Dole fruit cups on Facebook and Twitter.
* I am linking this recipe to THESE GREAT PARTIES, in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?
I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community. This content has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™. All the opinions and photographs are my own. #CBias #SocialFabric