Serves 2 tacos
10-12 medium shrimp
3 tsp lime juice
1 large garlic clove, minced or grated
2-3 tbs whole wheat crumbs
1 tbs olive oil
3 tbs Salsa (click for the recipe)
1-2 tbs shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
1. In a small bowl, combine raw shrimp, 2 tsp lime juice, garlic and salt. Mix well and let stand for about 5-7 minutes.
2. Heat up the olive oil in a medium cooking pan.
3. Toss shrimp in the bread crumbs, add to the pan.
4. Add the remaining 1 tsp of lime juice. Cook on both sides for about 3-4 minutes. (until shrimp are no longer transparent)
4. Add 1 tbs of Salsa to each taco, then add the shrimp. Top off with another 1/2 tbs Salsa and about 1 tbs of cheese.
* I am linking this recipe to THESE GREAT PARTIES, in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?