Ghirardelli Chocolate Supreme Brownie Mix (My all time favorite brownie box mix)
14 oz shredded coconut
14 oz of condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla
2 egg whites
1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350, grease a 9×9 baking dish
2. Mic together the brownie mix and pour into the baking dish.
3. Combine coconut flakes, condensed milk, egg whites, vanilla and salt. Mix very well.
4. Layer the macaroon batter over the brownie batter, evenly.
5. Bake for 45-55 minutes until the batter is no longer giggly.
* I am linking this recipe to THESE GREAT PARTIES, in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?