Chive Garlic and Herb Rolls

I don’t make dinner rolls or biscuits with dinner very often. A couple of months ago, I saw these great rolls in a magazine and I just had to tab it for later. I made these rolls about a month ago for the first time. These were so popular with my boys that I’ve made the rolls a few more times since then!
These are quick, easy and wonderful with any meal! Make sure to try these!

8 oz Pillsbury Pizza Dough (not thin crust)
4 tbs unsalted butter, melted
2 large garlic cloves, minced very finely or grated
1 tbs chopped fresh dill
1 tbs chopped fresh chives (or green onion)

1-2 tsp coarse salt for sprinkling

1. Preheat the oven to 400 and grease the 6-cup muffin pan.
2. Combine the butter, garlic and herbs in a small bowl and mix very well.
3. Unroll the pizza dough and spread the butter/herb mixture evenly over the dough.

4. Roll the dough and cut into 6 equal parts. Place the dough rolls into a muffin pan, cut side up. Sprinkle with salt.

5. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until golden brown. Serve with dinner or as an appetizer!

Enjoy!!

* I am linking this recipe to   THESE GREAT PARTIES, in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?

Comments

1. Wow – they look great! Love that they’re made with pizza dough, too.

2. Debra Kapellakis says:

i don’t have ready made dough available but the our next pizza night will have these on the side. YUm! My mouth watered from the first moment I saw the first photo.

3. oh uh ah… they look soooooo good!!!

4. Adventuresindinner says:

Is there anything better than fresh buns?  Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous recipe at our Pin’inspiration Party (and your stunning cake).  Can’t wait to see next week’s goodies C:

5. Oooh, I need to go Pin these,,,and try them.
    They remind me of  my Feta and Kalamoata Olive Pinwheels.

I love garlic and chives…so can’t wait.
    ~ Dana
    Cooking at Cafe D

6. Yum! These looks so savory! Please link up to Foodie Friday

7. Mindiehilton says:

Yum, pretty too!

8. Ashley Jones says:

These look delicious! I cannot wait to try–thanks for posting!! I pinned these as well!

9. Yum-o! We have to try these!

10. Looks yummy.
    Pat

11. Kerstie says:

I have to try these…. they look super yummy.

12. Another great recipe, Lyuba!  I saw this via Bacon Time and couldn’t stop from clicking on it!  Looks easy-peasy!

13. Those look soooooo yummy!  I’m going to have to use this recipe sooner than later!

14. WillCookForSmiles says:

Hope you do! Thank you!

15. WillCookForSmiles says:

Awww, thank you!!

16. This looks like the perfect dinner roll, I’m definitely making these soon!!

Stephanie

17. These look delicious! So much better than cinnamon rolls!

18. I maker side breads a lot. I wonder if these could be made with crescent rolls? Thanks for linking to Must Try Monday.

19. WillCookForSmiles says:

I’m sure you can make it with crescent rolls, it will taste a little different. Although I get the refrigerated pizza dough dame by Pillsbury, that’s right by the crescent rolls. Hope you like it!

20. My kids will love these.  Yeah I’ll  love them too.  I LOVE any type of bread.:)  Thanks for sharing with us at Link It UP Thursday.

21. Danielle says:

Hey lady! I just wanted to let you know I featured you on Blissful and Domestic today. Stop by and snag a button!

Danielle @ Blissful and Domestic

22. Trendytreehouse says:

Those look amazing. Can’t wait to try them. I am featuring them this week at Create and Share!
    Tara @trendytreehouse

23. Kristina R says:

What a tasty sounding recipe and a great way to use up fresh herbs from the garden.  I would love it if you would share it on my linky party Tout It Tuesday!  http://www.claimingourspace.com/2012/05/tout-it-tuesday-7.html

24. This recipe sounds luscious and your photos are making me hungry! I think I can adapt this to a low salt recipe if I make my own dough and cut back on the salt. Such a great alternative to old, boring garlic bread!

25. Wow these look great,pinning these :) Thanks for joining us at Creative Mondays …

26. The Sisters says:

These look so yummy! What a wonderful side to any dinner! Thanks for sharing your ideas on “Strut Your Stuff” Saturday! We hope to see you again! -The Sisters

27. WillCookForSmiles says:

Thank  you so much. You can sure make your own dough, would taste delicious!

28. WillCookForSmiles says:

Warm and fuzzy now :) Thanks!

29. Ladybirdln says:

These look so delicious, I love the flavor combinations!  Thanks for showing off, your blog was selected to be my blog of the week this week!  I have your button in my sidebar, and I would love for you to come guest post next week, or when it is convenient for you!  Email me for more details.  I am showing this off tonight at the party, hope to see you there!

Carlee

30. Lisa @ Flour Me With Love says:

YUM!  I love finding new roll recipes!   Thanks so much for sharing at Mix it up Monday :)

31. Congratulations you made the Top Five @ CountryMommaCooks Link and Greet Party..and you are one of the featured blogs for this week…….stop by and pick up a button : )

32. WillCookForSmiles says:

So Awesome!!! Thank you so much!

33. Wow – these look so good! I can’t wait to give them a try! Thanks for linking up – I featured you today! http://www.flamingotoes.com/2012/05/crush-of-the-week-think-pink-features-51/

34. WillCookForSmiles says:

Yippee!!! Thank you!

35. These look delicious and sooo pretty.  I’d love for you to link up at my party at… http://www.doodlesandstitches.com/2012/05/fabulous-friday-link-party_25.html
    Thanks for sharing.  I’ll be trying these out soon!

36.  Yum. I would love for you to share it on my Monday linky party!
    Thanks, Marcie @ http://www.IGottaTryThat.com

37. winnie rottem says:

Wonderful rolls
    I can almost smell them and would love to eat them for dinner

38. What a great idea! And very adaptable, too! Can’t wait to try it.

39. Wow, I just love this. What a great idea!

40. Lyuba, these sounds and look fabulous! Right up my alley. Definitely trying these soon. :)

41. Cathy @ Lemon Tree Dwelling says:

These look so delicious and flavorful….perfect with so many meals!

42. These look amazing!!! I want one right now!!

~Jen @ Yummy Healthy Easy

43. great recipe, thanks for sharing :), pics of my rolls are here http://abimakes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/chive-and-garlic-rolls.html

1. [...] Recipe: Chive Garlic and Herb Rolls [...]

2. [...] Source: http://willcookforsmiles.com/2012/05/chive-garlic-and-herb-rolls.html [...]