These are quick, easy and wonderful with any meal! Make sure to try these!
8 oz refrigerated pizza dough (not thin crust)
4 tbs unsalted butter, melted
2 large garlic cloves, minced very finely or grated
1 tbs chopped fresh dill
1 tbs chopped fresh chives (or green onion)
1-2 tsp coarse salt for sprinkling
1. Preheat the oven to 400 and grease the 6-cup muffin pan.
2. Combine the butter, garlic and herbs in a small bowl and mix very well.
3. Unroll the pizza dough and spread the butter/herb mixture evenly over the dough.
4. Roll the dough and cut into 6 equal parts. Place the dough rolls into a muffin pan, cut side up. Sprinkle with salt.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until golden brown. Serve with dinner or as an appetizer!
* I am linking this recipe to THESE GREAT PARTIES, in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?