Makes 2 crepes (double and triple for more)
2 Crepes (click for recipe)
2 tbs butter
2 tbs brown sugar
3 tbs Banana Liquor
2 tbs Dark Rum
1. Slice the banana in 8 slices.
2. In a medium pan, melt butter on medium-high heat. Add sugar and stir well.
3. Add banana slices and saute until the bananas start to soften.
4. Add the rum and liquor. Saute for about a minute.
5. Split the bananas between the crepes.
6. Roll the crepes and spoon the sauce, generously, over the rolled crepes.
* I am linking this recipe to THESE GREAT PARTIES, in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?