I am so proud of him!! Over two years with this company, and now he get to be THE BOSS! Sounds very nice, doesn’t it…The Boss! Love it!!
1 package of BACON
Fake rose flowers, with rose buds taken off
1. Preheat the oven to 400
2. Take the bacon out of the package. Line two slices of bacon, one on top of the other. Place the second slice a little bit higher than the bottom one. (I used two bacon slices for one rose to make it a little bigger).
3. Roll the bacon rose bud. I used two rose buds per one muffin cup. (If you have a mini-muffin pan, you can use one rose bud per muffin cup. ) Finish the package.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the flower stems. Take off the flower petals, leaving the sticks on the stem. Place the stems into the vase.
5. Line the cutting board with saran wrap and cover with paper towels (it will make for an easy clean up.) When the bacon buds are done, remove from the oven and place on paper towel to cool.
6. Place the bacon rose buds on the stems.
* I am linking this recipe to THESE GREAT PARTIES, in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?