My son is addicted to apples. I have to go to the produce store every week to get him a bag of apples. I am not complaining really, just a little “bragplaining”. Well, last time I went to get my little man some apples, I couldn’t help but notice the gorgeous Florida strawberries they had. I go to the local “mom~n~pop” produce store, that I love, they have very nice farm-bought produce. Those strawberries looked so big and bright-burgundy color, I just had to get it. Now, I had to find something to make with it. Since I just made birthday cupcakes for my hubby, I went with something healthy. It turned out deeeelicious!!
Makes 2 parfaits
1 cups of non-fat plain yogurt
1 1/2 tbs honey
10 large strawberries
3-4 tbs graham cracker crumbs
Heavy cream for topping
1. Mix yogurt and honey until well combined
2. Chop 4 strawberries and slice 6 strawberries.
3. Layer 1/2 cup of yogurt, then about 1 tbs of graham cracker crumbs, then 1/2 chopped strawberries. Cover with another 1/2 cup of yogurt. Layer the strawberry slices around the serving dish. Top off with whipping cream and sprinkle with crumbs.
4. Repeat the steps with the second parfait.
Chill and Enjoy!!
* I am linking this recipe to ALL the PARTIES in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?
Welcome everyone! My name is Lyuba and I'm the face behind Will Cook For Smiles. This is where I share the adventures from my kitchen. Hope you like what you see and use my recipes. There is no better compliment than the emails I get from people telling me that they used my recipes and enjoyed everything!
To read more about me, click here.
I would absolutely love it if you use my recipes but PLEASE remember to tell everyone where you got the recipe. Remember to give credit, where the credit is due!!
ALL The photographs are taken by me, PLEASE make sure not to use any of the photographs unless you have my written permission. Please feel free to pin any images of projects you find on my site as long as the pin links back to my blog. However, please do not pin any images of my child, husband, or any other family members.