204 Flares 204 Flares ×
Its that fun time of the year when we all think that we are Irish. We want to drink, party, be kissed and be green! Its all about the green in March.
I really wanted to make us one big green veggie pizza but, as usual, things went horribly wrong. The pizza crust that I though I had, went bad. I was too
tired hungry to make one from scratch so I changed my plans all together. I think that I improvised pretty good on a growling stomach. This was easy, cute and delicious!
2 whole wheat English muffins
4 oz of cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
12 slices of cucumber
4 thin slices of green pepper
Fresh Parsley (adds great flavor)
1. Mix the cream cheese, Monterrey Jack cheese and salt very well.
2. Split the English muffins in half and cut out shamrocks in the muffin halves.
3. Spread the cheese mixture.
4. Place 3 cucumbers on each leaf. Use the green pepper slice as a stem. Place a parsley leaf on top of the sandwich.
* I am linking this recipe to the ALL THE PARTIES. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?
Also: Jennifer Cooks’ Fusion Friday
One Year Ago: Potato Pancakes