|My prom, May 2003!|
|Our wedding, November 2007|
|The three of us, 2009|
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbs nonfat plain yogurt
3 tsp sugar
1 tsp cornstarch
whipped cream for topping
~Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a 12-cup muffin tin. (After making these, I would recommend using a cupcake wrappers, but its up to you)
1. Mix the brownie according to the package instructions.
|My sues-chef working hard!|
2. Divide the brownie batter between 12 muffin cups. ONLY about 1/3 full!
3. Bake for about 5-7 minutes, (just until it starts to rise.)
4. Meanwhile, combine all the ingredients for the cheesecake part in a small mixing bowl. Beat until all well combined.
5. Take the brownies out of the oven and scoop the cheesecake mixture on top.
6. Bake for another 11-13 minutes.
7. Make sure to cool it to room temperature before taking out of the tin.
~Top it off with some whipped cream before serving. May be some chocolate drizzle if you are feeling especially sweet~