I made a few adjustments and it came out perfect!!
4-5 chicken tenders (or 2 chicken breasts)
1 cup buffalo sauce, for cooking chicken (I use mild)
1 cup of buffalo sauce for dip (I use mild, use less sauce if you are using hot)
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
1/2 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
Preheat the oven to 375. Lightly grease a medium sized casserole dish.
1. Cut up the chicken into chunks. Place in the preheated skillet with about 2 tbs oil. Saute for a couple of minutes
2. Add the 1 cup of buffalo sauce and season with some salt. Cook on medium heat until chicken is done. About 10-13 minutes.
3. Take the chicken out of the skillet, set aside and let cool a little bit. Pull chicken using two forks.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, blue cheese crumbles, shredded cheese and buffalo sauce. Mix until completely combined and smooth.
5. Place the mix into the casserole dish.
6. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
* I am linking this recipe to Wednesday, Thursday PARTIES in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!