**Please note, I was making two pies so it is a larger amount in pictures. I had a little leftover, that is why I make the mini cheesecake pies as well. The recipe ingredients below is for one pie***
1 Deep dish pie shell
1 15 oz can of pumpkin pie puree
1 8 oz package of cream cheese
1/2 cup white granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp dry ginger
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp salt
3 large eggs
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 tsp vanilla
~Preheat the oven to 350
1. Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth (about 2 minutes)
2. Add pumpkin puree and dry spices, beat until well blended
3. Add the eggs, heavy cream and vanilla. Beat well.
4. Pour filling into the pie shell
5. Bake for 40-45 minutes (it will be a little jiggly in the middle but set at edges)
1 cup of graham crackers
3 tbs butter
1 tbs sugar
1. In a small bowl, melt the butter
2. Add the graham crackers and sugar. Mix very well
3. Place about one tablespoon of graham cracker mixture in each cup of the muffin pan. Spread and press firmly to cover the bottom
4. Pour the pumpkin cheesecake batter in each muffin cup
5. Bake at 350 for about 17-20 minutes.
6. Drizzle with caramel and serve!
|Notice the little thief that already stuck his finger in the pie!|
* I am linking this recipe to the ALL the PARTIES. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?.