2 cups basil leaves
2 large gloves of garlic
2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup walnuts (or pine nuts)
1/2 cup virgin olive oil (may need to add a little more after blended)
1. In a food processor, blend the walnuts. Add the garlic.
2. Add the cheese and basil leaves. Blend well.
3. Add the olive oil. Blend very well.
4. Top with a little more olive oil. Serve on sandwiches, pasta or get creative!
* I am linking this recipe to the Wednesday and Thursday PARTIES. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?