12 tablespoons butter, softened
1 1/2 cups sugar
3 extra-large eggs, at room temperature
1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
8 ounces (about 1 cup) sour cream
1/4 cup milk
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
2 cups fresh blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease the 12 cup muffin pan.
2. In the large mixing bowl cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy (about 5 minutes.)
3. Add the eggs 1 at a time, beating on low speed.
4. Add the vanilla, sour cream, and milk.
5. Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Beat all on low speed until just mixed.
6. Fold in the blueberries with a spatula and be sure the batter is completely mixed.
7. Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin pans, filling each cup to almost full.
8. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the muffins are lightly browned on top and a toothpick comes out clean.
* I am linking this recipe to the Tuesday and Wednesday PARTIES. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?