2 cups chopped turkey breast
2 cups of sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup chopped green onions
2 tbs butter
1/4 cup flour
1 1/4 cup broth
1 1/4 cup milk or heavy cream
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
1/4 cup sliced almonds
2 tbs minced parsley
1/8 cup nutmeg
about 8 oz or fettuccine or spaghetti
1. Cook the pasta and the turkey. Set aside
2. In a 3 quart pan or a large saucepan, heat up butter and add the green onion and mushrooms
3. Cook until the mushrooms are done.
~Preheat the oven to 350
4. Stir in the flour, pepper ans nutmeg
5. Add the broth and milk at the same time. Stir well until all combined
6. Cook on medium, stirring constantly until thickened and bubbly
7. Add the turkey and the pasta. Mix well
8. Add 1/2 the Parmesan cheese and the parsley
9. Place the mixture into a medium casserole dish. Top with the rest of the Parmesan cheese and almonds.
10. Bake uncovered for 15 minutes
* I am linking this recipe to the Thursday and Friday PARTIES in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!