3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup of sliced carrots
2 cups of pea pods
1/2 cup chopped green onions
2-3 cups of cooked Jasmine rice (the amount is up to you as you will top the rice with stir fry)
9 tbs dry white wine
6 tbs soy sauce
3 tbs water
3 tsp cornstarch
1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
cooking peanut oil
2 garlic cloves
2 tsp grated ginger
1. Cut the chicken into small cubes and cook with some salt and pepper until ready. Set aside.
2. Heat up some peanut oil in a large skillet.
3. Grate the garlic and ginger into it. Saute until fragrant.
4. Add the carrots, mix. Cook for a 5-7 minutes.
5. Add the peas, red pepper flakes and a little salt, mix. Cook until the vegetables are soft.
6. Add the chicken to the vegetables.
7. In a bowl mix the wine, soy sauce and water, stir until combined. Add the cornstarch, mix well.
8. Add the sauce to the center of the chicken and veggies, stir and cook until thickened and bubbly. Cook for a couple of minutes. Serve over Jasmine rice!
* I am linking this recipe to the Sunday and Wednesday PARTIES in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!