6 Flares 6 Flares ×
Since it is a hot summer here in FL, everyone in enjoying some cooling refreshments. I had some wonderful peaches and strawberries that needed to be used quick. I wasn’t quite sure of the combination, so I asked my hubby if he thought that strawberry and peach would go together well. Guess what??
(makes 4 pops)
3 medium peaches
5-6 medium strawberries
1 tbs sugar
1/4 cup hot water
4-5 mint leaves
1. Skin the peaches and cut out the pits
2. Chop the strawberries
3. Dissolve the sugar in the hot water. Add the mint leaves. Let the leaves sit in the hot water for about 10 minutes.
4. Take out the mint leaves and add the sugar/mint water to the fruit
5. Puree the fruit mixture
6. Divide equally in between the pop molds
7. Freeze and…
|Notice the hand of a little thief|
* I am linking this recipe to the Monday and Tuesday PARTIES in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!