1 roll of Pillsbury french bread dough
1 egg, whisked
2-3 tbs veggie oil
2 cups of finely shredded cabbage
4 eggs, hard boiled
1/2 cup yellow chopped onion
2 oz tomato sauce
1. In a medium skillet, heat up oil and add chopped onion, saute until transparent.
2. Add the finely shredded cabbage, cook until soft.
3. Add the tomato sauce, salt and pepper. Mix very well and cook until completely cooked and soft.
4. Add the cabbage to a large mixing bowl. Add the diced eggs after the cabbage has cooled. Mix well.
~Preheat the oven to 350.
5. Take out the french bread dough out of the package. Cut into 1 inch slices
6. Flatten each slice to about 1/8 inch.
7. Place about a spoonful of the mixture to center of the circle
8. Press the edges together starting with the very center two opposite ends the pinch the ends down the sides.
9. Repeat with all the dough.
10. Grease a baking sheet and place all the pirojki onto it. Brush the pirojki with the whisked egg using a brush.
11. Bake fore about 15 minutes or until pirojki are golden brown.
* I am linking this recipe to the Wednesday and Thursday PARTIES in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!