3 cups chopped watermelon
2 cups blueberries
Zest of one lemon
4 mint leaves
3 mint leaved (chopped)
2 tbs sugar
1/4 cup boiling water
1. Pour sugar into the hot water, stir well until sugar melted
2. Add the 4 mint leaves, stir and press the mint leaves a little. Leave there for 10 minutes.
3. Take out the mint leaves
4. Add the lemon zest
5. In the bowl combine the watermelon and blueberries. Top off with the mint mixture.
6. Mix well. Chill for about 30 minutes in the fridge.
* I am linking this recipe to the Thursday, Friday and Saturday PARTIES in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!