This is a little bit different. You would order the pizza crust that comes in precooked. It comes in with sauce. You choose your own toppings and bake it for 10-15 minutes depending on how crispy you like it. I like it nice and crispy.
1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
2 tbs chopped fresh basil
2 garlic cloves
10-15 pepperoni slices
1 cup mozzarella cheese
Rizzuto Pizza crust
Rissuto Pizza sauce
1. Combine basil, tomatoes and grated garlic in the bowl, mix well
2. Preheat the oven to 375
3. Spread the pizza sauce on the crust
4. Spread the cheese evenly on the crust
5. Spread the tomato basil mixture on the crust
6. Layer the pepperoni
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes, depending on how crispy you like you pizza!
Viola!! Your dinner is ready!!
Everyone loved the pizza!!