1 1/2 cups sugar
5 oz of evaporated milk
1/2 cup butter
2 cups of small marshmallows
2 1 oz white chocolate squares
4 1 oz dark unsweetened chocolate squares
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
2/3 cup halved hazelnuts
1. Line a 8 inch baking pan with foil, press well and grease well.
2. Grease sides of saucepan with butter
3. Heat up the butter, evaporated milk and sugar in the saucepan, cook on medium high heat, stirring constantly for about 7-10 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and cook another 5 minutes, stirring.
4. Add vanilla, marshmallows, chocolate (chopped) and hazelnuts
5. Keep stirring, take off heat.
6. Continue stirring until all chocolate and marshmallows are melted and well combined
7. Whisk well for about a minute after all combined
8. Pour the fudge into the prepared greased pan
9. Cover and chill for about 3 hours.