For the chicken filling:
1 cup sliced onion
1 cup cut tomatoes
1 clove of garlic
3 chicken breasts
salt, pepper, celantro
Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 large clove of garlic
1 cup chopped ontion
3 cups cut tomatoes
salt, red pepper flakes, cilantro
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese
1. In a deep skillet, preheat some veggie oil.
2. Add garlic onion and tomatoes, saute until soft.
3. Add the chicken breasts.
4. Add enough water to just cover the chicken. Add salt, pepper and cilantro.
5. Cook the chicken covered for about 15 minutes, then turn the chicken over and cook for another 15 minutes.
~While the chicken is cooking…
6. In a sauce pot…heat up some oil. Shred the garlic and saute until fragrant.
7. Add the onion, saute until transparent.
8. Add the tomatoes and saute for a few minutes.
9. When the tomatoes are soft. Transfer the tomatoes to the food processor, blend well.
10. Pour back into the pot. Add salt, red pepper and cilantro.
11. Add the sour cream and the cheese, mix well.
12. Cook for about 15-20 minutes on medium heat.
13. When the chicken is fully cooked, take out and chill.
~Preheat the over to 375.
14. Pour the chicken water through the fine strainer as to not loose any veggies.
15. When chicken is chilled, shred the chicken with two forks.
16. Combine the veggies that the chicken was cooked with and the shredded chicken.
17. Shred the cheese if you have to
18. In a tortilla, spread a little bit of cheese the chicken mixture, roll and place into the baking pan.
19. Repeat the same about 7-8 times
20. Pour the sauce over the rolled torrillas
21. Sprinkle some cheese over it.
22. Bake for about 15 minutes.