Makes 2 large quesadillas
Small pack of chicken breast or chicken tenders
2 Large tortillas
1 cup of cheese
1 cup of sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup of sliced onion
1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes
Salt, pepper, cilantro
Serve with salsa and sour cream
1. Cook the chicken in a skillet in medium heat, seasoned with salt and coarse black pepper.
2. Set the chicken aside and slice into thin slices once cooled
3. While chicken is cooling, saute the onions, mushrooms and tomatoes with some salt, pepper and cilantro. Set aside after cooked.
4. In a large lightly greased skillet, place the tortilla. Spread cheese evenly. Add the veggies then the chicken. Fold in half.
5. Grill the quesadilla on each side until crispy. Serve with some sour cream and salsa.