Finally, some seafood. I bet some of you were wondering when I will be posting some seafood recipes! Well, my lovely husband doesn’t eat seafood :(
Serves 2. So double is you are cooking for more the 2 people.
Shrimp (any amount you would like)
1 clove of garlic
1 tbs olive oil
1/2 cup butter
1/4 medium lemon
1/2 cup of white wine
1 tsp parsley
1 tsp rosemary
1. While cooking the pasta…(yes the sauce and shrimp will cook as fast a pasta!)
2. Pre-heat the skillet with olive oil.
3. Grade the garlic into the skillet
4. Add the sliced onion, saute until golden
5. Melt in the butter
6. Squeeze in the lemon and add the spices
7. Add the wine, heat though until bubbly (do not boil)
8. Add shrimp to the sauce. Remember shrimp cook in under five minutes, so don’t overcook it or shrimp will be rubbery. When shrimp turn pink and not transparent anymore, they are done.
9. Pour the shrimp with sauce over pasta.