2 Chicken breasts
1 clove of garlic
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup green onion
1 cup chopped mushrooms
salt, pepper, dry basil
Marinara sauce (you will need about a jar and a half)
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 cup Mozzarella cheese
2 cups of Ricotta cheese
salt, pepper, cilantro, dry basil
Lasagna noodles (you will need 15 for the lasagna but cook a couple extra ones just in case)
1/2 cup of Mozzarella for the top.
1. Cook lasagna noodles according to the package.
2. Chop the chicken breasts into very small cubes…
3. In a pre-heated skillet, heat oil.
4. Grade garlic and cook until fragrant.
5. Add the chopped chicken. Cook until almost done.
6. Add the onion, chopped mushrooms, chopped zucchini, chopped green onion, salt, pepper, basil.
7. Cook until chicken is done and veggies are soft. Drain the chicken juice.
8. Add the half jar of Marinara sauce. Mix well, cook for about 5 minutes.
9. Mix ricotta, Mozzarella, Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, cilantro and basil in a bowl. Mix very well.
~Pre-heat the oven to 350.
10. Grease the 9×13 baking dish, make sure to grease the sides too.
11. Spread about 3-4 tablespoons of Marinara on the bottom of the baking dish.
12. Layer 5 noodles, overlapping a little.
13. Spread the chicken and veggie mixture.
14. Layer 5 noodles over the chicken. Overlapping.
15. Spread the ricotta mixture evenly.Spread about 5-6 tablespoons of Marinara sauce over the ricotta mixture.
16. Layer 5 noodles over the ricotta mixture.
17. Spread about 6-7 tablespoons of Marinara over the layer. Spread 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
18. Bake for about 25 minutes.