This is a wonderful easy dinner! Takes only about an hour and will leave your family satisfied for sure!
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup of Italian bread crumbs
1/2 cup of dry Parmesan cheese
Jar of Marinara sauce
~ Preheat the oven to 350.
1. Cut the fat of the chicken breast.
2. Carefully slice the breast in half widthwise. Repeat with all 3 chicken breasts.
3. In a wide bowl whisk the eggs with some salt and pepper. In a separate dish mix Italian bread crumbs, dry Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
4. Bread the chicken: bread in crumbs first, then in eggs then in crumbs again.
5.Place the chicken into the well oiled baking dish.
6. Bake the chicken for 10-15 minutes on each side.7. Add Marinara sauce to each chicken breast. If you like, add as much or as little at you prefer.
8. Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese.
9. Bake for about 10 more minutes.
10. Serve the chicken with spaghetti or any other other pasta you may find fun!
*** I am linking this post to all the link parties listed in my side bar!!!!