In this feature, I made nice breakfast crapes stuffed with scrambled eggs with cheese.
2 cups flour
2/3 cup milk
1/4 cup veggie oil
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbs sugar
1 tsp salt
*Key: boiling water (you will need about 3 cups or a little more)
~ Boiling water is added after all other ingredients are mixed. The amount is determined by consistency of the batter. Consistency should be like melted milk shake (only thing I can think of right now).
~ If using non stick pan, you may not need to grease the pan but if you will be using a regular pan, you will need to grease or spray the pan before every crape.
~ Rub each crape with butter lightly after it is cooked.
1. Combine flour, eggs, milk, oil, salt, sugar and baking soda. Whisk all well. The consistency will same as a pancake batter.
~ Preheat the pan on a little higher then medium.
2. Boil about 2-3 cups of water. When water starts to boil, take off heat. Let stand for a couple of minutes.
3. Start adding 1/4 cup of the hot water at a time to the batter whisking constantly, until the batter reaches the consistency of melted ice cream.
4. Pour about half a ladle (may be a little more then half) into the preheated pan.
5. Cook on each side for about 20-25 seconds.
6. Remember to butter lightly each crape.
*** I am linking this post to all the link parties listed in my side bar!!!!