3/4 of a 750ml white wine, preferably not dry
1 quart of whipping Heavy Cream
3 large shallots
2 teaspoons minced Garlic
1 tbs oil
2 teaspoons of Sugar
Salt, pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in the pot over medium heat
2. Shred garlic into the heated pot
3. Slice shallots, add to the pot, saute until transparent.
5. Lower the temperature to medium, cook for about 10 minutes. (the amount of wine will lower, do not add more!)
*(Steps 4 and 5 are important because you are cooking with wine and cream. If the alcohol of wine does not cook out, the cream might curl and you will have to throw it away and start all over. )
7. Add sugar, salt and pepper.
8. Cook on low for about 2 1/2 hours. Please make sure to stir occasionally.
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cups of sliced mushrooms
2. Add chicken to a pre-heated oiled skillet.
3. Salt/pepper, stir, cover, cook on medium
4. While the chicken in cooking, slice mushrooms
5. When the chicken is almost done, add mushrooms
6. When mushrooms are done, drain the juice from the skillet.
7. Add the some cream sauce, enough to cover the chicken) cover and cook on low for about 5 minutes. (I make extra sauce because it will stay in the fridge for a while and can be used with other dishes).
8. Cook pasta according to the box.
9. Pour chicken and sauce over pasta…serve
*** I am linking this post to all the link parties listed in my side bar!!!!