This is another one from that past of our family restaurant. It is an easy dish and versatile as well. You can serve it for dinner with any side, veggies, potatoes or pasta. You can serve it for lunch on a wheat but with some tomato, lettuce and mayo.
2 packages Ground chicken
about 1/4 cup Bread crumbs
Salt/pepper/dry dill weed/dry parsley
Flour (to batter when forming the burgers)
1. Place the ground chicken into the mixing bowl
2. Mince the onion, shred the garlic and add both to the chicken
3. Add the egg
4. Add the bread crumbs
5. Add the spices
6. Mix all ingredients well…(if the mixture is not thick enough add a little bit of flour)
-preheat the skillet on medium with oil in it…
7. In a separate plate, pour some flour.
8. Scoop some of the chicken burger mixture with a table spoon into the flour, Cover lightly with flour and form the burger.
9. Repeat as many time as needed to fill the skillet.
10. Cook the chicken burgers, covered on medium, for about 10 minutes on each side, cut into the thickest one to make sure that the burger is completely cooked through. If not cook a little longer.
Serve as lunch or dinner.